Forever Window a Flower, Forever Life a Dream

Putting words to my feelings



Sunday, September 12, 2010

Syawal is here

Alhamdulillah Eid celebration has been great maybe some hiccups here and there to test my iman (I fail so badly... sorry Honey... I love you so much for putting up with my temper tantrums) after 28 days of fasting... yupp lost 2 precious day to morning sickness but Alhamdulillah morning sickness has passed during syawal... Allah has been graceful... hopefully my trip to langkawi will be one with joy... a lot of shopping and swimming, and eating...northern state food are so tummylicious... hehehehe so bias....Ok got to go and install latex...whylah USm got research methodology course disturbing me from focusing on my seriously abandon research...Selamat hari Raya everyone




p/s:- feeling closer to Lily even though I can't see her knowing she is in Malaysia make me happy... happy eid celebration in Malaysia lily!!

No comments:

Post a Comment