Forever Window a Flower, Forever Life a Dream

Putting words to my feelings



Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Life journey so far!

I have seen many people so far... i have seen kids who looks so Sopan and respecting the elders while still at school and becoming a rude and snobbish fellow after they become independent and working with money following in... I was so shocked to see this and also sad... especially when the kid offer to give back the money people have given to him to help him when he was at school.... how can he be so rude.... I over heard in radio Kedah FM that “alam ini adalah guru kita”, things that happen in front of our eyes are lesson for us in order to carry on living in this world. This has made me look at life in totally different perspective.... No matter what insyaAllah i will try not to live my golden years awaiting money from the younger generation.... who is becoming more and more insolent. Hopefully my kids will not be in that category…amin amin yarabbal alamin.

No comments:

Post a Comment