Forever Window a Flower, Forever Life a Dream

Putting words to my feelings



Wednesday, May 5, 2010

1st day Blog

suddenly after starting my phd journey i feel compelled in writing about the roller coaster journey that i am taking now. It is full of dissapoinment and also successes that i would like to put into words in this blog.

Apart from PHD, being Mom to 3 kids is surprisingly interesting and challenging. My kids, mmmm Mine, till they have their wings to fly from the nest i have built together with my beloved lover that i have married. Marriage so far has been bliss despite the occasional hickups that is corrected within a day thanx to my hubby who loves me unconditionally.

And then being a daughter to my aging mom is also an interesting journey, now mom myself i can feel the scarifices that she had made for me. My life purpose concerning her is to give her my utmost care till the day we are departed from being physically close.

1 comment:

  1. hi rahma! tak sabaq nak baca lagi.. rahma tau dak byk english words yg aku belajaq drpd hang tau. teringat masa kat vista aku selalu tanya hang bila tak paham baca magazine cleo. hehehe.. tulih lagi wei, i'll be your blog follower.

    -witut-

    ReplyDelete