Forever Window a Flower, Forever Life a Dream

Putting words to my feelings



Sunday, May 16, 2010

Focus n Discipline

When i was a student i used to be an A start student after standard 5 that is when i decided i will stop getting Cs n Ds n Es..... It was easy.... just read once alam n manusia a day prior to exam i got an A!!..wow..first time in my life.... i got 90 plus marks... that triggered me...i want more.... Atta was happy...making Atta happy was my mission then...might even be now..with the PHD...Yeah It was for Atta all along....It will be always for ATTA.,..I must not get emotional now...even saying the WOrd Atta makes my eyes ever so ready to spill continuous flow of tears...enough of that....I want to write about focus n discipline...

Today i made up my mind i will focus on my PHD work only....i must ...i  need to do presentation on monday for my progress report if not i would not be allowed to register for next semester...but what do i do???....i read midnight sun 88 pages from 10 till now.....online unfinished draft of the Edward cullens mind on twilight saga...i am really dissappointed with myself...I cannot focus.... I was focus before when i know i need to get only As in my subject but now i am no longer obssessed over it...i can be easily swayed by romance in twilight.... even hubby can see me immerse in twilight rereading it again.... He saYS "hELLO u Have KIDS n Family...so please lah"...sorry dear...i can't help myself my mind is soo full of this epic romance between Bella n Edward...anyway back to discipline n focus....I must ..I will and I am....I will be ready for monday's presentation...Oh Yes I will.....

No comments:

Post a Comment