Forever Window a Flower, Forever Life a Dream

Putting words to my feelings



Saturday, May 15, 2010

weekend bliss

Both friday n saturday has been bliss.... having kids is bliss...iron man 2, pizza and breaking dawn made my weekend great so far .... talking abt stephanie meyer's breaking dawn it is quite dragging compared to the last 3 books but i guess no one will miss reading it if they are twilight fan..especially if u are eager to know the ending to all the melodrama.... practically only had 2 hrs of sleep last night, i deffinitely went breaking dawn with the book got a shock when i realize it was 5am.... man ....i need to catch some sleep before my 3 kids wake up n demand full attention, milk, breakfast n the list ongoing,...... being mom means i can't have the luxury of staying up all night reading story books??? yeah rite.... did that on friday nite till sat morning..deffinitely doing it tonite..better start on it now....

oh yeah my PHD progress report presentation is zero progress due on 26th may!! and what do i burn my midnight oil on...breaking dawn....great Logically thinking!!!.... i Suck Big Time on Priority Setting,.... or Doing Great on The PROCRATINATION Thinghy..... I am doomed... well for now maybe but insyaAllah Monday I will start my work full gear... (Procrastination again!!!...emmm)

No comments:

Post a Comment