Forever Window a Flower, Forever Life a Dream

Putting words to my feelings



Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Loosing weight

Since my wedding i have been trying to loose weight but i still have the extra 16 kg to loose...i have tried all the expensive stuff...jdm5 (too much in love with food to stick with the diet).....and then of course the corset thingy 2.5k.... welll it really helps to keep my body in shape despite the extra weight...it now has been shaped...to a lady should look like...after my 3rd child my body decided to maintain the pregnancy shape....My god i was worrified...anyway it is now back on track but still threre is still more weight to be lost...Hope Allah give me strenght.... InsyaAllah... just a 7 kg will put me back to BMI 25....Hope I can do it... Friends pray for me k....Luv u all.....hopefully by July ...Yeah ..let us keep on hoping...as long as there is hope there must be a way somewhere...Yupp the key word is HOPE

1 comment:

  1. Rahma! try la jadik marathon junkie macam jures. dia hilang 15kg katanya.

    btw, I miss u :)

    ReplyDelete