Forever Window a Flower, Forever Life a Dream

Putting words to my feelings



Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Dying in a pool of knowledge

Wherever i turn to in PHD world is already been done by somebody else...i am not sure how to find new stuff to do PHD on.... I must find new things if not i'm doom.... How to find new thing??? ...I am not einstein... or thomas alva addison... or the wright brothers.... damnation... the more papers i read the more confius i become... how lerr to come up with progress report by 2nd June... oh yeah 7 mths after my PHD and my proposal still incomplete...i can predict what my supervisor will write on my report to khazanah.... "she is not doing anything"...my dear lord pls deliver me PHD ideas..... ok on to IEEE and ACM, and springer link sciencedirect surfing....oh shall i be honest and say some unrelated surfing tooo...ok friend if u read this do not worry ...but be merry...i am not going coockoo over PHD  ,...yeah right...stop stop stop and get on some work...

p/s:- Good luck to Daanish and Farzana for their sport day!

No comments:

Post a Comment