Forever Window a Flower, Forever Life a Dream

Putting words to my feelings



Thursday, May 6, 2010

The apples of my eyes

I promise myself that i will be a better mom than my own, I will not scream at my children, i would not raise my hand with them but i failed. I keep on scolding my son daanish for trivial things that kids do.... hey .... i did that when i was a child ...probably i'm more naughtier than Daanish n farzana. then why am i not being understanding to my precious kids??

daanish asked "mom, why are u scolding me non-st0p" and i answered because "i do not like u".... i was surprised to hear me say that.... I apologize n make up with him after that ...but it is eating me inside....

Dear Daanish,

If u read this after u grow, pls forgive mummy...I love u so much and i want to give only LOve n happiness. sorry abt being grumpy.... you are my 1st...

Dear Farzana,

sorry mummy make milk for u too late till u need to cry... but sayang u are 4 years old.... u cannot expect to drink milk from bottle before school...emmm.... but nevertheless.,.. i will continue to make them for you.... you are so pretty n ur eyes are lovely ... ur beauty is so mesmerizing in my eyes

Dear Batrisyia,

Mummy has been in bad mood especially towards ur bro n sis since you are sick with fever n cold.... when you are sick...i can not bear it.... i wish i was the one having the sickness not u.... u are just 10 mths old.... i love ur smile.... dear your smile alone is enough to melt me...and ur eyes they are so beautiful..... the people at nursery adore u .... many do.... they are mesmerized by ur lovely dimple, smile n hypnotizing eyes....

in nutshell, mummy promise to be the best mom that i could be.... i will continue to hug n kiss u guys till the day i stop breathing.....

signing off Daanish, Farzana n Batrisyia's mummy...

1 comment:

  1. sounds so familiar :( but i guess as long as we remember to always hug and kiss them ... it wont be that bad .. i hope ... btw, link la to my other blog, rather than the phd one ... http://babiesnkids.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete